Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Who Gets the Idol Title?

Any AI fans out there? Even my husband watches it. It simply draws you in. It is now down to the Top 5. Personally, the only person who might put out a CD I would buy would be Kris Allen. However, Adam Lambert clearly has the best vocal ability...sometimes a little manic, but impressive. Danny, is that loveable guy with a great raspy voice. I could see him putting out a contemporary christian album and doing very well. Matt is that JT wannabe, but he is good if you listen to that type of music. The chic has great vocals and she reminds me of a cross between KC and Stefani. So, that narrows it down to who? Who will stay or who will go? My vote would be Matt. Sorry.

MQ: "honey, where I come from we stand for the national anthem"

Kade loves loves loves his Mamaw. She ate it up!

Happy Birthday, Nikki!

Kade was just a talking to Papaw while he was sleeping.

Excuse the rough look...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

IS IT THE CUTTING EDGE?