Thursday, April 2, 2009

Blog versus Facebook??


We spent the day at The Robinson Home on Ono. Love his diaper cover!

Kade in his 6 month frog outfit he wore last summer. Still cute as a button.

I got a Townie! I took Maddy for a ride when she came for a visit.


Obsessed with the vacuum!

Holding on

Orion

Madeline's updo from Gallery Night. Such a diva!

Kade and his favorite person in the world!




What's a mom to do? I am getting a little anxious at trying to figure out if I should post a blog or just add pics to facebook. I mean, does anybody read this thing? I find it hard to believe sometimes that people care what I have to say. However, I have the most stunning fella in the world and I know you love to see his smiling face. We shall see what happens.

Well, I am training for the Country Music Half Marathon April 25th. Week runs seems to be harder than my long weekend runs. After a day of work and trying to play with my little man, I am just too tired sometimes. Overall, it's going well and I look forward to crossing that finish line. My cousin, Laura, is planning on going to hang with the kadester while I sweat to the music. Hip hip hooray. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Pigtails and Pacifiers said...

I vote Blog! Facebook is fun but you dont get to put alot of info on there. I check blogs daily...so I read all of your updates. It was good seeing you Saturday. We will all have to get together soon.

Darcy and Jeremy said...

Love the blog. Keep up the good work!