Monday, April 20, 2009

Room for Improvement

So, I've decided I have much room for improvement at blogging. I am going to make more of an effort to keep it up to date. If for nothing else, it will be like my own little diary...just shared with the viewers. When I need to jog a memory, I can visit the blog, when I am sad and need to see kade's sweet face, I can visit the blog, when I need to remember the chronological order of something...I can visit the blog. It's sort of a spring resolution. We shall see.
I have been really really sick over the past week. Not that anyone cares, but you know you just have to tell people when you have been sick. Something about sharing it with the world makes the pain or the nausea somehow diminish...well, not really. But, we all know we feel better. Friday, I took a little trip to the ER and then the drugs they put me on...sent me on another trip. hehehe. I sort of sounded like an addict just then so I will shift gears. What I am trying to get to is that this bug that has chosen to take over my body, has really put a damper on my training schedule. I mean, the half marathon is this Saturday! I had to miss my last long run and a few short runs. However, I attempted to run this evening..hoping I could get a couple and 5 miles later!!! Oh yeah...Nashville, here I come. Say a little prayer on Saturday.


Kade was sick before me...poor kid had it on Easter morning. We didn't get to make our Easter cake on Easter, so we made it on Tuesday. Here's a pic of the affair. He loves white cake like mommy. Delish!


And, Here's some Easter pics along with Little Claire and Emma who came to town for vacation.





No comments: