Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mary Patton Has Arrived!!!

Congratulations to Laura & Mikey. Mary Patton was born 8lbs 10oz, 21 inches this evening. Laura pushed a while, bless her heart. All worth it! She's perfect. I'll post a pic when she sends and approves one. I wish I was there so bad! It's so hard when your very best friends are spread cross country. Kade can not wait to meet his princess. This is an arranged marriage for sure!

...this quotes mostly for Jenn, but she can't guess.
"Kimmy?"...("kimmy")..."Kimmy?"...("kimmy")

4 comments:

Carin Johnson said...

Tara,
This is not fair! You know how bad I am with this. You should give secret hints to me!!

The Solomons said...

My best friends wedding?

Special K said...

allison...you are rocking it!!!!! How did I not know you were this good...are you cheating? Carin, I love you.

Darcy and Jeremy said...

I knew that one right off the bat. Definitely one of your classics.