Friday, April 4, 2008




Lily and Kade chillin' at Granna's house

Kevin and I had our first date since Kade arrived. Granna watched him but we wanted him in the picture before we left. We went like a mile down the road and were only gone about an hour. I was tempted to call during that brief time. I swore I would "never be that mother" that calls all the time, but I have such anxiety just leaving the room he's in right now. Hopefully, that will go away very soon, since I will be heading back to work.

3 comments:

Stephen said...

There will be days when you RUN to work. Don't worry about it.

Carin Johnson said...

Sprint!!

Fuqua said...

Hey Tara...it's Jenny (Parker) Fuqua. I saw your link on Holly's website. Your family is beautiful! Where are you guys living now? come visit us on our blog www.fuquafamily.blogspot.com...