Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Kade's sleepy night and Velma Jean

Kade slept 10 hours last night! I couldn't believe. I even slept close to 8 with the other 2 hours being me making sure he was still breathing. He woke up so happy and ate and fell back to sleep in his swing. Of course, I will be going back to work in 2 1/2 weeks and I can't even talk about it. It makes me nauseated. I've already cried so many times. I just thought I would be in a different place with everything. Say a little prayer whenever you think of me. I will need all the prayers I can get. I need to call Velma Jean and tell her to put me on the prayer chain with her ladies. Speaking of Velma Jean, my wonderful grandmother and the world's greatest in case you don't know her...she turns 80 May 8th. She looks at least 20 years younger and she acts even younger than me at times. I am thinking we will be making our first birmingham trip for that wonderful occasion. For any of you that's life she has touched whether it be cookies she has made or a card she has sent or just a hilarous phone call with no goodbye at the end, tell her you love her May 8th. I am giving you some warning.

2 comments:

Sean and Susan Canaan said...

Tara, Kade is beautiful! I hope you are doing great!

Holly said...

Congrats on the 8 hours of sleep. I hope the long nights of sleep continue. We would love to see you guys when you come in town.