Tuesday, April 29, 2008

IT'S A BOY!!!

Chad and Lindsay had their 4th, yes 4th, baby first thing today a little after 12am. Luke Russell Gilliland was born 5lbs13oz and 18 inches. Kade is HUGE compared to him. I'll post pics after I take some today. He is the tiniest little thing. Lindsay did great. She was more worried with this one because she actually had somewhat of a normal L&D. She usually goes really quick. However, it did only take her less than 10 minutes once she pushed. It's crazy how her body works. Well, Kade is no longer the little baby. Chad is always trying to one up his sister. Just kidding. I am so excited because Luke and Kade will probably be the best of friends. How sweet is that!

1 comment:

Carin Johnson said...

Tell them I said congratulations on their newest blessing!! I am so glad to hear everything went good.