Monday, April 21, 2008

Kade's Baby Dedication

Our baby did beautifully during both services. I got to sing a solo during the first service which was very special for me. We dedicated Kade to the Lord this Sunday. I am so very blessed with this wonder we have been given. It is truly amazing how much love I have for him and my wonderful husband. We are truly a family now, and it is beautiful. It is our prayer that we raise Kade with a strong foundation through a relationship with Him.


The Gilliland side of the family. I will post a Rollins family photo when I get one.
I bought a bonnet for the dedication, but I didn't want him to wear it during the service. I'm just too proud of his hair. :)

1 comment:

rjackson said...

Hi Tara: It's Rhonda Jackson again, I posted a note down on one of the other pictures, but I forgot to mention that you look amazing ! Good for you !!!!!