Thursday, February 26, 2009

Transitioning

My little Kade has now transitioned into the 1 year old class at his daycare. While this might sound like a big accomplishment and the teachers might tell me every day how great he is doing, it makes me very sad. I mean, who said that he could grow up? And, who says I am ready for that? Dropping him off has become much more difficult. He and Lola did move together, which helps ease my mind a little bit. However, they are much younger looking than the others and the ratio is different. Therefore, it seems like a million kids and then my little kade standing in the middle of a room full of strangers. Please tell me it is harder on me. My desire to be at home with my baby is creeping back in with a raging force. Please keep this momma in your prayers. I know the Lord is watching over my baby. I just have to pray for my own anxiety level. Until next time.

Matthew 6: 33-34
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.




VO2,training for a half marathon in nashville on April 25. Wanna join? You can walk too but crazy fun music will be streaming live in the background. Imagine that finish line. Tears flowing, Marty McB belting...Do It Anyway. Come on. LYLAS, sinnywannabeya

No comments: