Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Birthday, Lola! Happy Mardi Gras all!

I will post some pics later. Kade and I have had a fun filled day. We had a sleep over at Granna's house. When Chad and his whole family said they were spending the night...we suddenly felt left out. So, we all stayed! Kade and I slept on a matress in the floor. It was great. (Kevin=work=yuck) Then, after a nice jog, we headed to Lola's birthday girl. This is the one that always steals my kisses! After the party, Kade and I strolled down the rode to the Mardi Gras parade and caught some beads. His first! It was fun, and he sported the bling bling beads he caught. Hope you are all having a wonderful Saturday with your family. Now, we are with daddy doing what we all love most...relaxing at the hizouse!

VO2, this am i ran 4 miles in approximately 38 minutes and 15 seconds. it was exhilarating. I could feel the lbs shedding off my physique. so, i rushed to the party to indulge in some sugary bday cake with a spoon full of ice cream. however, i did leave half the dessert on the plate..i hear that's a good way to start. and cholesterol can be good too..HDL or LDL, which is doc referring to? maybe you heard incorrectly and he was congratulating you on the high HDL quantity. And, you've taken up jogging. slap hands!
LYLAS,
Skinnywannabeya

No comments: