Friday, August 5, 2011

Weekend Getaway to....Downtown Pensacola!

Well, hubs and I will be staying at Courtyard Marriott this weekend downtown. I won a free night and we decided it was time for a weekend away. Bags are packed and I am waiting for Kev to come back from dropping Kade off at Mimi's house. We have zero plans which is nice.
Everything has been going great. I feel pretty good. I have been having headaches, so I started back on Topomax to see if i can prevent them. I hate taking too much tylenol and that was all i was allowed to take. Next wednesday is my UAB day, and I can't wait. Mainly, because my best friend is driving ALL the way from Austin to be with ME!!!! I love Laura Brown Sykes. I also hope to see some other great friends. My other bestie, Carin, may be in town too! So, let's pray Miss Scarlet behaves and remains intact.
Kade is growing so fast. I need to start posting some videos. He cracks me up. Diego is his new obsession. He loves to sing and dance Diego songs. Does that surprise anyone?
Congratulations to Allison! She is having another little girl! WE can't wait to celebrate Madeline's birthday with you!. Looking forward to double the precious little girl blog postings from Ally.
I will fill you all in on my weekend getaway with the hubs. Chill should be the only thing to report.

No comments: