Monday, July 25, 2011

SSQ girls weekend!





This past weekend was fantabulous. Darcy, Jenn and Tiff came in to Pensacola Beach for a girls weekend. We have not had one in quite a while, and it was wonderful to see them. Many fun memories were made. The only problem was that it was way too short. I had never been to Grand Marlin and we loved the food. I had heard mixed reviews, but everything we had was flawless. We went to Margaritaville the first night and it was good too. Besides the dining out, we mostly hung by the pool and in the lazy river. There's nothing like sweet girl time. I will try to post some photos.
Medical update: I have been feeling fine. I do get headaches, but I am thinking they are just my usual headaches...not even sure if it's related. I do get occasional "pressure" headaches that worry me a little, but I have to say that my anxiety is getting much less frequent. I still go back on the 10th and am anticipating good news: no surgery. Thanks to all for your continued prayers.
My sweet Kade is doing good. He goes back to daycare the week after my trip to Birmingham. I am not looking forward to that transition. Especially, since I found out he is not in the class with his favorite buddies Jordan or Colton. Woof. Rough times ahead.

No comments: