Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What you might have missed...

So, it has been a while. I will work on getting up some pictures of the following events and fill you in as I go. They may be out of order.

1. Mother's Day
2. 2nd 2010 Trip to L.A.
3. Kade's Graduation from Little Toddler's class
4. Brett's visit
5. Hamilton/Hackelburg/Birmingham visit


Mother's Day was excellent of course. Just time with my Kade is always fabulous. Saturday I did get to go to the beach BY MYSELF! Wow. I was loving it for about 15 minutes and then I got bored. So, I did a little shopping and got me a mother's day dress and a bathing suit. Yeah! Kevin and I had a date and went to The Wharf to see Date Night and then eat at Shuckers. It was great spending time with my baby's daddy before my day to spend wrapped up in my little boo. Here are some shots.





Baby Harper

2. Kade and I took a trip to Birmingham the first of May to see Mamaw and Papaw and take them to their annual high school reunion. Aunt Caw Caw went with us and we had so much fun! Claudia and I boosted the economy in Hamiton at a precious little boutique. We also got to see Allison, Joel and Madeline and stay with them one night. AND, Kade's future bride was in town...Mary Patton (aka Pat Pat). Wonderful wonderful trip!It was so special to take my grandparents back to their home towns and watch them smiling at old friends, family and hot spots. It doesn't get much better than those two. Agree? yes, agree.












2 comments:

Amanda said...

um... you didn't put all the pics in that you listed! I want to see the LA pics!

Darcy and Jeremy said...

I'm pretty sure by now that we have missed a lot. Slacking hard on your blogging!! :)