Sunday, June 8, 2008

An Auburn Passy and Some Wild Hair




war eagle fly down the fiiiiiiieeeeeeeelllllllldddd....ssssssssshhhhhhhhh
Say what?
These were after I nursed him, after he pitched the fit. I mean, a real fit.



Well, Kade took a passy twice today for at least 20 minutes each. This is huge! I am thinking maybe he will be okay with a bottle soon. It's not imperative that he take a bottle but it would sure help daddy out when he's keeping him and the belly is empty. Mom want keep getting phone calls so frequently to come home. :) Here's a picture I took of him the first time he took it. I mean, I might have put a dab of Sunkist on it, but does it really matter? There are also some photos after a bath. He does this thing where he freaks out when I am drying him off now. He LOVES bathtime, but then when I go to dry him off, he screams until I nurse him and then he passes out. Will we ever figure these babies out? Anyway, his hair dried before I could put a comb to it. I think I dig it. There's also a pic of us before a little exercise. Then, a couple of him in Sunday's best. Kevin forbid me to leave the hat on him, but I managed to sneak a few photos. He looks a little amish but still adorable. Thanks to Vikki Pritchett for the cute outfit. I love it.












3 comments:

Carin Johnson said...

Tara....bring him to PA and he would definitely fit in!!

Holly said...

Maybe you just need an Auburn bottle!

Smith Family Adventures said...

Mayson took a bottle for a while then just refused and only wanted to nurse...I felt like pulling my hair out. It does get beter, it's so nice to have her on just people food!